Monday, February 25, 2013

maron 5





Rag Doll [*]
oleh: Maroon 5



How ya feelin'The day has had its way with both of usAnd oh! I've gone out of my way but I'm not freeFrom this pain im reelin'I was a fool to think someday you would come aroundBut no no no, I'm not thinkin' that wayCause now i see
You are not what you seemYou are a mystery to meSometimes I just want to screamI think you should just go away causeThere's no necessity for you to stay andnext time you come around my wayforget it baby you're not comin' in
hows your day been, yeahcause mine has taken strange and lovely turnsbut no no no, i feel better todaycause im off my knees
you are not what you seemyou are a mystery to mesometimes I just want to screamI think you should just go away causetheres no necessity for you to stay andnext time you come around my wayforget it baby you're not comin' in
a hot minute for a life of sorrowno you can't come back tomorrowshut my windows lock my doorscause my heart wont be your ragdoll anymoreyeah
I think you should just go away causetheres no necessity for you to stay andnext time you come around my wayforget it baby you're not comin ina hot minute for a life of sorrowno you cant come back tomorrowshut my windows lock my doorscause my heart wont be your ragdoll anymore!
oh, yeah!yeah!(etc.)
cause my heart wont be your rag doll anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment